Return and exchange conditions
- Returns are at your expense.
- The items must be in salable condition, that is, the item must not have been worn, washed or altered. The item must also be returned with all tags still attached to the garment.
- No return or exchange without invoice will be accepted.
- You will have 15 days following receipt of your package to post the item (s) to be returned.
- The initial postage costs will not be refunded.
(Only for customers who have chosen Canada Post as their delivery method)
To return online, here are the steps to follow:
- Fill out the form included with your order
- Place the garment (s) in the return bag provided in your shipment.
- Complete the pre-printed return label with your address.
- Keep the small sticker with the tracking number for your records
- Stick the return label on the package. Be sure to remove other labels to avoid confusion.
- Drop off the package at the post office and pay the fee.